Volunteerism Is Fundamental To Our Success
For over 50 years volunteers of Ostomy Toronto have worked diligently to ensure people with ostomies in our community have an improved quality of life.
Volunteer support is needed for:
- Community Awareness - Assisting with planning and hosting General Meetings; In-Service presentations to local Medical Groups.
- Resource Centre - Staffing at our Resource Centre is Monday to Friday. Volunteers are always welcome.
- Visitation Program - Visit new people with ostomies to provide Peer Support.
- Administration - Assisting with office related functions; Editing and Publishing Newsletter; Website Management; Secretary; Treasurer.
- Fundraising - Help work at our monthly Bingo events; Annual Membership Appeal Program; Soliciting In Kind Gifts.