Ostomy Toronto is a registered charity.
You can donate online at Canadahelps.org. Please click on the image below to do so. All donations are appreciated! Tax receipts are issued for donations over $25.00.
Your Donations Help Build a Better Quality of Life
Your donations help provide support to people with ostomies, young and old, so they can experience a better quality of live.
Your donations help us deliver three major services to local people with ostomy:
- Community Awareness - General Meetings with informative speakers, Monthly Newsletter and Semi-Annual Magazine, Website, and Community Education Programs.
- Drop In Resource Centre - Our well stocked library manned by people with ostomies provides an ideal setting for new people with ostomies to learn more about the care and management of their new ostomy.
- Visitation Program - Our trained visitors make house calls to provide peer support and education services to new people with ostomies. We assist parents, spouses, and other care-givers to ensure the new Ostomate has a functional support network in place.
In Kind Gifts Help Our Community
Gifts of products and services are always appreciated!
- In Kind gifts help reduce our need for financial support. Donors of In Kind gifts often experience the added feeling of personal contribution to our valuable community programs.
- Gifts that are not directly used by the association are raffled off to generate monies to support our major programs
- Many of our members choose to support Ostomy Toronto through Planned Giving. Their donations help support new people with ostomies in the same manner they themselves benefited from the services of Ostomy Toronto.
- Planned Giving is a set of ways a donor can leave money/assets to Ostomy Toronto at his/her passing; or a way to invest money so that the donor receives benefits during his/her life and then bequeaths the remaining funds to our non-profit association.
- Bequests - Pre-planned donations made to Ostomy Toronto through wills and trusts.
- Endowment Program - Ostomy Toronto is working to establish an Endowment Program to fund Youth Support Programs. Interested donors should contact the Drop In Centre to learn more about this new program.
Please contact our office to learn more about Planned Giving opportunities.